plesk 6.0

Discussion in 'Plesk 6.0 Suggestions and Feedback' started by usalinked, Jul 21, 2003.

1. usalinked

usalinked Guest

When are we going to get the backup and restore utils and when are we going to get a patch to fix all the screwups in this version?

2. willlangford

willlangford Tera Poster

well said..last week i talked to anton and he said this week he hoped..so we shall see..

~Will

3. PaulC

PaulC Guru

There is an upcoming patch which fixes 2 bugs I have reported. I think it should be this week.

Paul

4. GWDGuy

GWDGuy Guru

We have been waiting to upgrade and have been watching all the glitches on this version.. Am I the only one that thought based on the beta tests that this was going to be a very stable release? I know that beta is not live/production servers but it seems as if there have been a ton of issues this time..

Maybe it happened in PSA5, PSA2.5 PSA2.0 but I can't remember back that far.

I'm afraid to upgrade. We already screwed up and made customers mad when we had to change from standard to RPM for this release and now I am afraid to upgrade again even though I promised our customers all the new goodies a month ago.

Robert

5. hraiser

hraiser Guest

We are still waiting to upgrade as these Backup utilities still have not been released.

I still find it amazing that every release we have this long drawn out wait for such a necessary and basic thing.

Incredible really. :confused: :mad: :eek: :rolleyes:

6. dennism220

dennism220 Kilo Poster

What made your customers mad when you changed to RPM? I'm worried about this myself...

Thanks,
    Den

7. GWDGuy

GWDGuy Guru

Mostly the downtime and since a lot of the added things like WAP, Zend and the path changes we had a time getting things back to normal. I guess my point is we spent a lot of time preparing to be able to upgrade to PSA6 and I don't want to upgrade to it if we are going to have such problems again.

:D

Robert